As we enter a new year, it is time to look back at the year that elapsed and what we achieved through some KPIs :
- 12. Number of countries where we have operated in 2017 : Nigeria, Kenya, Uganda, Tanzania, Cameroon, Ghana, DRC, Guinea Bisau, Mali, Senegal, Niger, Madagascar.
- 20. Number of staff. We have strengthened our team with the addition of top tech talent and dedicated customer service staff to ensure top satisfaction of our clients in our deployment.
- 200,000. The number of unique outlets that we have visited, mapped and identified through our mobile application. For each of them, we have a number of information including their GPS coordinates, their pictures, their contact details and sales characteristics. That means we are building a unique database and understanding of the traditional trade universe in Sub Saharan Africa.
- 350,000. The number of visits we have done through our mobile application, showing the robustness and scalability of our technology architecture, based on state of the art framework and cloud based resources.
Now, what are we planning for the year to come ?
- Expansion to more countries, including major ones, such as Ivory Coast, Angola, Ethiopia, Zimbabwe in the first quarter of 2018. Our ambition is really to build a scalable and reference solution to help Fast Moving Consumer Goods companies and distributors operating in Africa manage their distribution operations. As such, the whole continent is our target market.
- We shall be adding gradually new features to offer a fully agile and mobile first Sales Force Automation solution.
- One of our area of expertise relates is data science analysis. We have top statisticians and data scientists in our team whose mission is to unearth insights from the data collected to the benefits of our clients, to optimise route planning to reach more outlets, to predict out of stocks, to identify sales patterns, etc. More of such analytics will be included in our offering in 2018.
Stay tuned to our blog to receive news of our development !