Consumer goods distribution in Africa is becoming digital. At Optimetriks, we are helping brands and distributors track their field operations easily for more transparency and efficiency.
What our solution can be used for
They trust us
Control your distribution with interactive reporting
Visualise and analyse all the collected data in automatically generated web dashboards, displaying maps and charts, with filtered views.
Manage all the system set up with our flexible web application
Create field users and group them in teams. Assign roles, routes, working schedule and tasks. Define custom questionnaires. Everything through our online portal in a few clicks.
What our customers say
- "We deploy brand ambassadors and promoters on the ground to educate customers on products like mobile money. Each customer engagement is tracked through Optimetriks app, which gives me a high level of confidence on the effectiveness of the field activities."Rural Digital MediaBrian Rwehabura, CEO
- "The Optimetriks retail audit tool enabled us to maximize the effectiveness of implementing our roll-out strategy. The dashboard provided by Optimetriks showcased the research findings and was exceptional in its interactive interface. This equipped us to understand the strategic positioning of our client base and enabled us to identify new key markets which were not optimized thereby increasing our distribution network multifold."SuperfoamMike Fischer, CEO
- "J’ai découvert une nouvelle approche des études...complètement dépoussiérée! Avec Optimetriks tout est rapide, efficace avec des résultats délivrés en temps quasi réels. C’est juste génial!"L'OrealRoberta Kamgaing, Marketing Director French Speaking Africa
- "Optimetriks digital tool has been customised in a few days and was very easy to use. It helped us get reliable data on our distribution presence and identify new opportunities for our Route To Market in different Western African countries. "DanoneArmelle Schlumberger, Infant Nutrition Head
- "Optimetriks has helped us efficiently monitored our 80 field supervisors, through a mobile app and management dashboards. Thanks to that automated daily reporting, the quality of our mobile money distribution at agent levels has greatly improved."Airtel UgandaRichard Yego, Head of Airtel Money
- “Optimetriks is a relevant technological solution that gives us real time insights from our mobile money agents across Ghana, which we then use to influence the performance of Tigo Cash. Their end- to-end solution is easy to deploy, agile and reliable."Tigo GhanaCarl Eli Pomeyie, Head of Tigo Cash